Date:    Thu, 09 Oct 2003 16:49:12 +0800
From:    Alan Imerito <address@hidden>
To:      address@hidden
Subject: Is there Win32 obj lib available for netCDF Fortran 90 binding.

Hi, Russ.

I have successfully used the netCDF Fortran 90 binding for a Fortran 95 application on Linux. Thanks to the the provided
make files etc. this was a fairly straight forward task on
the Linux platform. I now have to produce an executable of
the application for Win32 platform. It looks to be a time-
consuming task producing the netCDF object library for Win32
platforms so I'm enquiring if there is an available object
code for downloading (for netCDF 3.5.0 - Fortran 90 binding).

Thanks for your assistance.
           Alan (Imerito)

------- End of Forwarded Message

Hi Alan:

Im sorry, we never did a Fortran90 binding for win32. If you get it working, and would be willing to contribute it, we will post it for others to use.

sorry i couldnt be of more help,

John.