Re: Request

>To: address@hidden
>From: kailasam muni krishna <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20031001: Request
Hi Mr. K. Muni Krishna,

> I want netCDF Libraries for Fortran 90 (windows based). Please send
> the software to my address. This software usefull for my research
> work. I hope you will give a positive reply.

The netCDF source code is freely available from several sites:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/faq.html#howtoget

We don't have a Fortran 90 compiler for Windows here, but there is
information on how to build the Fortran 90 netCDF interface from
source and a Lahey F95 compiler here:

http://www.per.marine.csiro.au/staff/Dirk.Slawinski/cwr_web/work/netcdfinfo.html#WinNT

See also a note from Gareth Williams on using the Lahey F95 compiler:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/msgout?/glimpse/netcdf/5031

I'm also CC:ing John Caron, in case he knows any other possibilities
for an F90 netCDF interface on Windows.

In the future, it would be better to send your netCDF questions to
"address@hidden" to make sure they are routed to someone who
can handle them when I am away from my email.  Thanks.

--Russ