20030924: nercdf for Redhat Linux 9.0

>From: argo <address@hidden>

Argo,

>We r having a problem with netcdf program which is running in Redhat
>Linux 7.1. And the same program when i am running in the Red hat Linux
>9.0 i am getting some error. I installed higher version of Netcdf which
>is installed in Redhat Linux 7.1. So can u please help us there is any
>other version for Redhat Linux 9.0 or problem with our program. We are
>eagerly waiting for your reply.

You have not told us what problem you are having, so it is not possible
to do any troubleshooting.  I can tell you that there is no systematic
problems with netCDF under RedHat Linux.

Please provide us with:

- a detailed description of your problem
- the set of compilers you used to build the netCDF on your machine
- the environment that is in place when you get the problem

A good URL to review is the troubleshooting section of the netCDF
installation documentation at:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/INSTALL.html

>Thanking U,
>With Regards,