Re: 20030919:LeoNetCDF windows software application for editing NetCDF files

>To: address@hidden
>From: Leonid Sakharov <address@hidden>
>Subject: LeoNetCDF windows software application for editing NetCDF files

Hi Dr. Leonid Sakharov,

> Please include the link on our application for the editing NetCDF
> files under Windows OS - LeoNetCDF:
>
> http://www.leokrut.com/leonetcdf.html

Thanks, I've included a short entry describing LeoNetCDF and providing
a link to your site in our "Software for Manipulating or Displaying
NetCDF Data" web page at

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html#LeoNetCDF

> You also could be interesting on the LeoStatistic - data visualization
> and statistical software application that is used NetCDF files format
> as an internal for saving/open files.
>
> http://www.leokrut.com/leostatistic.html

Thanks for pointing that out.  While interesting, I decided it's not
quite appropriate for the "Software for Manipulating or Displaying
NetCDF Data" web page, since it uses netCDF in its implementation, but
not as an import format.

Please let us know if there are changes for the LeoNetCDF description
in the future.  I also added a short mention of it on the "What's new
with netCDF" page:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/whatsnew.html

--Russ

address@hidden          http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/russ