20030918: 64 bit netcdf install problem on Sun Solaris 5.8

Ufuk,

> To: <address@hidden>
> From: "Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu" <address@hidden>
> Subject: 20030912: Re 64 bit netcdf install problem on Sun Solaris 5.8

> I try to recompile but i couldn't, i sent the fallowing information as =
> you want,
>
> STEP A
> > uname -a
> SunOS space 5.8 Generic_108528-21 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-15000
>
> STEP B
> Version: 3.5.1-beta13
>
> STEP C
> attached "makros.make"
>
> STEP D
> /opt/SUNWspro/bin/c89
> /opt/SUNWspro/bin/f90
> /opt/SUNWspro/bin/CC
>
> I used fallowing environment variables (you send me previous mail),
> CC=3D/opt/SUNWspro/bin/c89
> CFLAGS=3D-xarch=3Dv9b
> FC=3D/opt/SUNWspro/bin/f90
> FFLAGS=3D-w -xarch=3Dv9b
> CXX=3D/opt/SUNWspro/bin/CC
> CXXFLAGS=3D-xarch=3Dv9b
>
> Could you help me to solve the problem? I need the 64 bit libnetcdf.a =
> file to compile an ocean model.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu   =20
> Eurasia Institute of Earth Sciences
> Istanbul Technical University
> Turkey

>       filename="macros.make"

>       filename="configure.log"

>       filename="config.log"

I didn't see a problem in anything you sent.

Please send me the file "make.log", which is described near the end of
the file INSTALL.html.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

>From address@hidden Fri Sep 19 00:06:50 2003

Hi,

Sorry my previous mail because there was a problem in mail server and i
= sent it to you by mistake.  I solve my problem an i compile the
netcdf as 64 bit using same = environment variables and options. It
works now.

Thanks for your helpful information and suggestion,