Re: how to set the path.Thanks!

>To: address@hidden
>From: "a b" <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: how to set the path.Thanks!

MJ,

> Making `all' in directory /data/usr/people/wf/netcdf-3.5.1-beta13/src/libsrc
>
>       c89 -c -O -I.  -DNDEBUG attr.c
> c89 WARNING:  abi should have been specified by driverwrap
> cc-1084 c89: ERROR File = /usr/include/stddef.h, Line = 36
>   The indicated declaration has an invalid combination of type specifiers.
>
>   typedef int         ptrdiff_t;

I showed this to our systems administrator who suggests that this
indicates

  ... either partial or incorrect development/compiler software
  installation.  Please have the site run "showprods" and give us the
  output so we can compare our software installation with theirs.

So if you still want to build from source rather than grab a pre-built
binary, could you send us the output from running "showprods"?
Thanks.

--Russ

address@hidden                      http://my.unidata.ucar.edu