20030630: building netcdf-3.5.1b+ under Mac OS X using Absoft f95

Swen,

> To: address@hidden
> From: Swen Metzger <address@hidden>
> Subject: netcdf-3.5.1b+ for Mac OS X

> I have compiled the netcdf-3.5.1b+ for Mac OS X 10.2.6 (6L60).
> However, I run into a problem with the c/f90 interface in the libraries.

Unfortunately, we can't investigate your problem because we don't have a
Mac OS X system with an Absoft Fortran-95 compiler.

NetCDF user Dierk Polzin, however, has successfully built the netCDF
package on such a platform.  You can find his notes at

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/other-builds.html#absoft-macosx

Please let me know if this helps or not.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson