20030616: problem install netcdf 3.5.0 on intel P4 red hat linux

Jin,

> To: <address@hidden>
> From: Jin _ Meibing <address@hidden>
> Subject: problem install netcdf

> I run into problem while install netcdf 3.5.0 on intel P4 red hat linux,
> "configure" works well with "lf95" (Lahey Fortran), but "make" can find a
> my environment. I found that in "cfortran.h", there is no options for a
> linux compiler. I donot know how to direct it to my compiler "lf95" (Lahey
> Fortran).

Instructions from a user on how to build the netCDF 3.5beta0 package on a
Red Hat Linux system using the Lahey Fortran compiler can be found at

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/other-builds.html#lahey-linux

Instructions from users on how to build various netCDF packages on
systems to which we don't have access can be found at

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/other-builds.html

Contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson