Re: statements to use netcdf data

Hi Zahra,

> I'm relatively a new netcdf user, I have got a Fortran code wich
> generate another code to read netcdf data.
>
> I have a problem in reading my data: i couldn't get the date time
> as(YY MM DD HH NN SS) and the other data it gives me somtimes only
> 0000(zero) or wrong records.
>
> Any Fortran code or statements to read my data?

Sorry, but there's not enough information about the problem in your
question to provide much help.

Is the "Fortran code wich generate another code to read netcdf data"
by any chance the contributed program "GENNET" from Barry Schwartz?

Is the generated program available?

Is a sample of the data you are trying to read available?

Are you getting any error message or error return when trying to read
the data?

Are you using the Fortran-77 or Fortran-90 netCDF interface?

There are examples in the netCDF Fortran User's Guide:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/fguide.pdf

If you think there is a bug, you could send us a small example program
that demonstrates the bug and lets us reproduce it, so we can figure
out what isn't working.

--Russ

address@hidden                      http://my.unidata.ucar.edu