20030424: problem with "-lnetcdf"

Dr. C. Gnanaseelan,

[Robb Kambic, to whom you sent the original email, forwarded it to me
for resolution.]

> Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:33:59 +0530
> From: Dr. C. Gnanaseelan <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: (no subject)

> Dear sir,
>
> I have installed the netcdf in /usr/local directory
>
> As seen in your reply I had tried to configure -lnetcdf, but it did
> not work and so I am
>
> sending the configure.log make.log and test.log files for help.

I didn't see anything wrong with the files "configure.log", "make.log",
and "test.log" that you sent.  As far as I can tell, you have a valid
netCDF installation.

You said that you're having a problem with "-lnetcdf".  Would you please
send me something that illustrates the problem.

> With thanks and best regards
>
> Gnanaseelan
>
> --
>
> C. Gnanaseelan
> Theoretical Studies Division
> Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology
> Pashan, Pune - 411 008, India
> Phone: 90-020-5893600  extn. 273 (O)
>               7293823  (R)

Regards,