Re: 20030410: netCDF install problem

>To: address@hidden
>From: "Rolando S. Balotro" <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20030410: netCDF install problem

Roland,

> I was trying to register in the mailing list but for some
> reason I could not get thru.
>
> Does your reply mean I am already in the mailing list of NetCDF.
> and will be receiving the daily digest of the group.

No, it just means your message to our email support address
"address@hidden" made it through and was forwarded to me for
an answer.  If I was out of the office, it would be forwarded to
someone else, so it's the best email address to use for questions.

discussions and announcements about netCDF interfaces, software, and
use. The volume of this list varies widely, from one message per month
to a dozen messages per day (especially after a new release). A
message posted to this mailing-list will be seen by several hundred
people, so it's usually not appropriate for asking simple questions
about use. Such questions should instead be sent to
address@hidden.

If you still want to subscribe to the mailing list or its digest form,
please see