Re: 20021031: ADA-95 binding for netCDF

>To: address@hidden
>From: address@hidden
>Subject: ada95 binding for netcdf

Hi Alexandru,

> I wrote an incipient version of an Ada-95 binding
> for the netcdf library.
>
> The best link for it is: http://dan.corlan.net/software/netcdf.ada
>
> It is really sketchy, but it works for me so far.

Thanks for developing this, making it available under the LGPL, and
sending us information about it.  As far as I know, it's the first
Ada-95 interface for netCDF.  I hope you don't mind that I've added a
short announcement about it to the "What's New with NetCDF?" web page,
since I think there may be other Ada users would would like to know
about it:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/whatsnew.html

Please let me know if you want anything added to the short entry, or
if you would rather I change it in any way.

And on behalf of the netCDF user community, thanks again for your
contribution.

--Russ