Re: netcdf.inc

>To: address@hidden
>From: <address@hidden>
>Subject: netcdf.inc

Hi Dr. Rubinstein,

> I can not find instructions on how netcdf.inc can be created using source
> files. Please, direct me to the appropriate manual.

The netcdf.inc include file for Fortran is not created from source
files, it's one of the source files in the source distribution.  If
you got a source distribution that was missing src/fortran/netcdf.inc,
please tell us where you got it, so we can get the distribution fixed.

If you got a binary distribution rather than a source distribution,
it should also contain netcdf.inc.

--Russ