20020816: How can I convert a NCEP reanalyses data to netCDF data? (cont.)

>From: =?gb2312?q?Xuguang=20Sun?= <address@hidden>

Sun,

>Thank you for your kind suggestions.
>Under the guide of you I find the website for netCDF
>decoder, but I cann't download the software just
>because when I want to download it, there comes a
>input box like followings,
>please input user's name and password
>fire wall 202.110.220.14
>user's name:
>password:
>domain address:

This must be on a machine at your site.  We are not behind a firewall,
and the decoders provided in the links I provided you are not password
protected.

>I am writing to you just for how to get the software
>conveniently.

If you can't get the download to work by the web, try:

ftp ftp.unidata.ucar.edu
  <user> anonymous
  <pass> your full email address
  cd pub/decoders
  binary
  get decoders.tar.Z
  quit

>Thank you a lot!

You are welcome.

Tom

>From address@hidden Fri Aug 16 02:02:08 2002

Hi, Tom,

Thank you very much, I think I can get that software
by your method.

I think I could ask you some questions if I have some
problem in future.

Best regards,
Sun