20020729: Structure of NetCdf

>From: "Luciano A. L. Saraiva" <address@hidden>

Luciano,

Your email to the netcdfgroup list maintained by Unidata bounced since
the address you submitted the message from is not subscribed to the
netcdfgroup list.  You can subscribe to the list online at:

Now, on to your question:

>Hi,
>
>I need to write a program tha can open a Minc file. To do this I need
>know the struture of netcdf file. I'd like to know where can I find
>information about that.
>I will be glad if someone help me.

The form of a netCDF file is described in:

netCDF HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu
  NetCDF Documentation
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/docs.html