20020618: netCDF libraries for win32 (cont.)

>From: Marcello Magaldi <address@hidden>

Marcello,

>thanks a lot for your e-mail!
>I'll try to reply to your questions!
>
>When a tried to download directly from the link in the page
>http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/faq.html
>section: "Is netCDF available for windows?", the links don't work.
>
>Then I tried via FTP.
>I'm able to connect to ftp.unidata.ucar.edu,
>but after few seconds I'm rejected with a message
>"Connection closed by the host".
>I tried to do this on 13th of June and now!!

I looked in both our web server and FTP logs and did not see what
I thought would be a machine from your site.  Can you tell us the
fully qualified hostname of the machine that you are trying to
download to?  It would also be very useful to have the IP
address for this machine.  With this information, we would be
able to explore other system logs to see what may be happening.

>I didn't know that some one else in my institution could be interested in
>netCDF!!
>The person trying to download netCDF libraries on 11st of June, won't be
>here in next two weeks!!
>So I can't ask him for more informations.
>
>Thanks a lot for your interest,
>Marcello

Tom Yoksas