patch for netcdf/fortran/cfortran.h for Intel F95 compiler

Hi Dr. Burow,

Some time ago Carlie Coats <address@hidden> sent us this patch:

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/known_problems.html#intel-f95

for "src/fortran/cfortran.h" that we distribute with the 4.1 version
of cfortran.h in netCDF 3.5.0 to make it work with the Intel f95
compiler for Pentium 4 machines.  Since others have recently asked
about this, I would like to request the inclusion of this patch in the
next version of cfortran.h.  Then we would distribute that version
(4.5?) and would no longer have to provide a separate patch.

Thanks very much for your consideration of this request.

--Russ