20020425: Request

>From: <address@hidden>

Tobias,

>I saw your extensive sources about netCDF. My question is, you know where
>I can download some examples for GC-MS / LC-MS data ?
>
>I have own examples but it would be nice to compare with other "real
>world" examples.

This is the sort of question that would best be posed to the netcdfgroup
email list that we maintain.

Before posting to any Unidata-maintained email list, you must first
subscribe as we only allow posts from subscribed members.  You can do
this online at:

Please wait until you receive confirmation of your subscription before
posting.

>Thank you in advance
>With kind regards
>Tobias Kind