Re: NetCDF manual in Japanese

>To: address@hidden
>From: address@hidden (Masato Shiotani)
>Subject: Re: 20020322: NetCDF manual in Japanese

Hi Masato,

Thanks for the information on the new NetCDF manuals in Japanese, and
for all the work you and your team have done to create these
resources.

I've added a short entry to the "What's New with NetCDF" page at:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/whatsnew.html

about the new manuals, and also included links to your page from the
NetCDF Documentation page at:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/docs.html

Please let me know if you have any suggested changes to these (or let
Steve Emmerson <address@hidden> know, since I'll be away from
my email next week).  For example, I think I got your institutional
affiliation (Hokkaido University) right, but let me know if it's
changed.

In case, you're interested, I've recently revised the Fortran 90 User
Guide to add an index and a short new section on "Large File Support":

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/f90/Documentation/f90-html-docs/guide9.html#2236524

This section will also be added to the C and Fortran77 User's Guides
when they get revised in the next few months, but I don't think there
will be any other significant changes.

--Russ