20020312: netCDF installation help

>From: "Paloma Castro Lobera" <address@hidden>

Paloma,

>I am just wandering if I have the chance to install some netCDF based
>programme at Spain would be possible to have your timely assistance.

We always attempt to answer questions about netCDF compilation and
installation in a timely manner.  If problems you run into are related
to the netCDF itself, we should be able to help you quickly.  If, on the
other hand, the problems are related to the application you are
attempting to build, we will most likely to not be able to help you
since we will not be familiar with the code you are trying to build.

>Best regards,
>
>-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
>------
>Paloma Castro Lobera
>INM-SAD
>Jefe de Secci=F3n Apoyo Meteorologico OTAN
>Head of Section for NATO Meteorological Support
>Camino de las Moreras s/n
>E-28071-Madrid
>Phone:34 91 5819701
>Fax:     34 91 5819892
>email: address@hidden
>http://www.inm.es
>-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
>------

Tom Yoksas

>From address@hidden Mon Mar 18 03:12:35 2002
>Subject: Re: 20020312: netCDF installation help

Dear Tom,

Many thanks for your fast answer.

Do not worry by now. I was just wandering time response due I have a
colleague in the Army Research Laboratory of NM that is working with netCDF
and probably he will come back Spain next June with some software
applications. By then we should have any troubleshooting but not now.

Yours,
Paloma Castro