20020131: Linux NetCDF installation: Fujitsu Fortran compiler

Annarita,

>Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:13:22 -0500
>From: Annarita Mariotti <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20020130: Linux NetCDF installation: Fujitsu Fortran compiler

> thank you for your reply.
> I tried your suggestion, unfortunately it is still not working.
> Regards,
> Annarita
> Steve Emmerson wrote:

In order to diagnose the problem, would you please send me an
nm(1)-listing of the global symbols in the netCDF library that you just
created. For example

    $ nm -g /usr/local/netcdf-3.5.0/lib/libnetcdf.a

The "nf_create_" symbol should be in the listing.

Regards,