Re: 20020114: problem in f90 (netcdf 'make')

>From: "wzz" <address@hidden>
>Subject: problem in f90 (netcdf 'make')

Hi,

>   The 'make' does not work when I install the netcdf in SGI R10000
> workstation. The make information is in the attachment file 'out'. Wish
> you give me some help.

I can't reproduce the problem here.  Everything builds OK on our
IRIX64 6.5 platform with the following environment variable settings:

 CC='/bin/cc -64'
 CPPFLAGS=-DNDEBUG
 CFLAGS=-O
 FC='/bin/f90 -64'
 FFLAGS=-O
 F90='/bin/f90 -64'
 CXX='/bin/CC -64'
 CXXFLAGS=-O

Please try using these settings or one of the alternate tested
settings for IRIX64 platforms from:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/INSTALL.html#irix

after you do a "make clean" and "rm config.cache" from the netcdf src/
directory.  If it still doesn't work, please send the information
listed in the "Reporting Problems" section of the INSTALL document:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/INSTALL.html#ReportingProblems

Thanks.

--Russ