20010823: netCDF and VMS

>From: address@hidden

Michael,

>I realise this might seem like an enquiry from a dinosaur... but do you have
>an (Alpha) OpenVMS version of netCDF? You refer to one on one of your
>software pages... but it seems as though it is no longer there...

You can build the netCDF on OpenVMS yourself.  It sounds like you are
looking for a binary distribution; true?

>Perhaps you can refer me to someone who is using netCDF on VMS who
>could help?

It might be best if you:

o join the netcdfgroup email list
o post your query there

You can join any Unidata-maintained email list through:

In order to post to a Unidata-maintained list, you must first be subscribed
to that list.  After you subscribe from the page above, wait until you
receive confirmation that you are a part of the list before posting,
otherwise your post will bounce.

>Thanks very much.
>
>Sincerely
>Michael

>Dr Michael J. Uddstrom
>Principal Scientist, Meteorology & Remote Sensing
>NIWA
>301 Evans Bay Parade
>Greta Point
>Wellington, New Zealand
>(Postal Address: PO Box 14 901, Wellington)
>DDI   +(64) (4) 386 0365, Fax   +(64) (4) 386 2153
>Home  +(64) (4) 478 9734, email: address@hidden
>www:   http://www.niwa.cri.nz

Tom Yoksas