Re: 20010626: conversion of netcdf data

Kalyani,

I don't see anything seriously wrong with the netCDF file. One minor
item is the type of the "missing_value" attribute for the "Sea" data. In
general, the types for missing value attributes should be the same as
the type of the data, i.e. the attribute

    Sea:missing_value = 9999s ;

should, instead, be

    Sea:missing_value = 9999f ;

to match the type of the "Sea" data.

I'm afraid that you'll have to contact the FERRET authors to determine
why that system can't display your data.

Regards,