Re: 20000921: java netCDF source, jar, javadoc will not download

>To: address@hidden
>From: HOWARD ARA T <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20000921: java netCDF source, jar, javadoc will not download

Hi,

We have found the speed of the Java netCDF interface to be fast enough
for applications we have written, so we have never bothered with
wrappers to the C interface.

Incidentally, John Caron will announce a simpler Java interface for
netCDF and MultiArray within the next week or two.  While the current
interface will still work fine, you might consider the imminent
availability of the new interfaces in your plans.

--Russ