Re: 20000710: netCDF for BeOS

>To: address@hidden
>From: JefF Wong <address@hidden>
>Subject: netCDF for BeOS

Hi Jeff,

> I just wanted to let you know that I've announced my port of the netCDF
> package for BeOS (version 3.5-beta3) at the follow web site:
>       http://www.bebits.com
> I don't know if there will be any interest in it --- but you never know.
> I was surprised that someone contacted me about my f2c port ;)

Thanks for letting us know about this.  I've added a link from our web
page on other ports at:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/other-builds.html

which is linked from the netCDF FAQ page.  This reply will also go
into our support email archive so others interested in a beos port
will see it.

--Russ