20000706: installation on Windows NT system

Federico,

In the above message, you wrote:

> I am a student of Ancona University (center of Italy) and I am studing
> GPS/MET. I would like to read the data file availeble on
> www.cosmic.ucar.edu/gpsmet but they are cmp file and so I need netCDF to
> read them. I have a PC with Windows NT or Windows 98. Can I install the
> netCDF? Can you write me the steps that I have to follow to install it?

You should start with the home web page for the netCDF package.  Its
URL is

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/index.html

In particular, the web page in the FAQ dealing with Windows NT might be
useful.  Its URL is

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/faq.html#win

Regards,