Re: 20000526: would you pls help me?

I sent this with a 450k attachment, so I'm CC;ing the part without the
attachment in the support reply database ...

>To: <address@hidden>
>From: "Xu Danya" <address@hidden>
>Subject: would you pls help me?

Hi,

> I am a netcdf-3 fortran user and I think netcdf is really a good
> software.I saved some data in netcdf files on a DEC alpha.Now I want
> to read it on a SUNsparc20.As you know in china the network is just
> using for e-mail.If you download form internet that would cost some
> money and many many time.So I need a lib file "netcdf.a" for SUN.If
> you can send me in e-mail that would be great.My OS is
> solaris2.5,thank you very much!

We don't have access to a Solaris 2.5 platform, only Solaris 7 and
Solaris 8, so the only version of the netCDF library I have for
Solaris 2.5 is netCDF version 3.3.1 from June 1997.  It will probably
work OK for what you need, but if you encounter bugs, we can't
currently support any version older than netCDF 3.4 from March 1998.

--Russ