[Fwd: Re: 20000503: netCDF binaries on NT]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: 20000503: netCDF binaries on NT
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 12:58:24 +0200
From: Mike Mueller <address@hidden>
To: John Caron <address@hidden>

John,

thanks for the tip. I managed to compile the source myself. Same thing.
After a call at my compiler reseller (and user) he figured out that is
something to do with length of the passed argument references, And
really I
had forgotten one argument in NF_DEF_VAR. Just could not decipher the
meaning of the linker message.

Only the NF_STERROR function does not work.

W2_MS.OBJ : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _NF_STRERROR@4
Debug/Baerwalde.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

i.e. one passed argument (STATUS) as described in the User's Guide.
In netcdf.lib I found:

_NF_STRERROR@12

at several places, indicating 3 arguments.

Where I am I mistaking this time.

Thanks.

Mike