Re: 20000218: Re: add CYGWIN to cfortran.h?

John,

In the above message, you wrote:

> For the build of the CFortran interface:
> Modify the cfortran.h file to include the define check
> for the __CYGWIN__  twice.

Why twice?  I created the following

    #if defined(CLIPPERFortran) || defined(__CYGWIN32__)
    #ifndef f2cFortran
    #define f2cFortran
    #endif
    #endif

Where's the other place?

> For the test to work correctly:
> Add the -Dunix and -Df2cFortran definitions to the
> INCLUDES line in the Makefiles in the fortran
> and the nf_test directories.

The above change to the cfortran.h file obviates the need for the
"-Df2cFortran" option.

> For the install to work:
> Edit the rules.make file and add the .exe to the
> BINDIR line for both the destination and the target.

I'm afraid that's one change we won't make because the makefile would
then be useless on true Unix systems.

Regards,