RE: 20000118: netCDF on WindowsNT using MS fortran 4.0?

Hi Mila:

We have tested netcdf 3.5 against Microsoft Visual C++ 5.x and Digital
Visual Fortran 5.0, but not against MS Fortran. Are you making the
libraries yourself from our make files?

You might want to repost your question to netcdfgroup@unidata to see if
any other users have solved this problem.

http://www.ssmi.com