RE: 19991223: netCDF dll problems and questions.

Hi Eldon:

some questions:

1) you are using the pre-made dll, you didnt build it yourself, yes?

2) what version of windows are you using? what version of the MS C
library?

3) how does labview access netcdf?

4) how did you link the netcdf dll into your application?

5) what error message do you get? how do you know its when the dll is
unloaded?

Some things to try:

1) try using the dll version of ncdump, see if you get a problem.

2) try starting your app, and immediately exiting (no netcdf calls) and
see what happens.
if ok, keep adding netcdf calls until you can isolate what exactly
causes the crash.

3) if you know how to build DLLs, you might try rebuilding against your
specific environmant.

John Caron