19990816: netCDF

>From: Choo Yew Beng <address@hidden>

Choo Yew Beng-

>Hi there
>I tried
>ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/dist/ftp/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/maks.zip
>for the Win32 compilation.
>However, the site is not there.
>Could u please kindly provide pointers to the actual location of the
>file?

The actual address is:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/maks.zip

where did you get the address that you were trying?  If this was
from some Unidata documentation or web site, please let us know
so we may correct any incorrect information.

>Anyway, we are seating behind a firewall though. Could u please kindly
>allow us to download the instruction from Http instead.

We only have this available through ftp.  You can access the distribution
from the netCDF FAQ:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/faq.html#win

>Thx and look forward to a favorable reply.

Please let us know if you still cannot access the distribution.

Don Murray

From: Choo Yew Beng <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: 19990816: netCDF

I get ftp://ftp.jasco.co.jp/pub/NetCDF/Win32DLL/netcdf-3.3a-win32dll.tar.gz
from
http://crusty.er.usgs.gov/~cdenham/MexCDF/nc4ml5.html#STEP_1
under the
Step #4 -- NetCDF Version 3 C-Language Interface Library -- required only if
building your own Matlab/NetCDF software.
Compiled for Windows-95 (Courtesy of T. Hondo, via UCAR/Unidata).

Man one thing for sure, American are really efficient. Great, great to work with
people like u guys.

Take care
Choo Yew Beng