Re: 19990813: NCSNC problem with netCDF v3.4

Carlie,

Russ is feeling guilty about neglecting some other critical matters, so
he's asked me to tackle this problem full-time.

I'm about to create a small system to excercise your situation and I
have a few questions:

    1.  Is the operating system IRIX 6.5 or IRIX64 6.5?

    2.  Is the file on a local disk or a remotely-mounted disk?  If the
        disk is remotely-mounted, what is the mechanism (e.g. NFS)?

    3.  Is the output file created by the upstream process?

    4.  You said that the variables were on a 53x67x30x"unlimited" grid.
        Because the unlimited dimension is necessarily the outermost, I
        assume that the "53" refers to the innermost dimension.  Is this
        correct?

--------