Re: 19990726: NCPlot Software

> To: address@hidden
> From: Steve Williams <address@hidden>
> Subject: NCPlot Software

Hi Steve,

> We had an inquiry about the NCPlot software. I looked at your WWW
> page and didn't see it. Am I not looking in the right place, or
> is it available through other means?

I'm not sure what "NCPlot software" refers to.  Maybe you mean
"ncview"?  I've never heard of "NCPlot", but there is a reference to a
NOAA/NSSL/Mesoscale Research & Applications Division program called
"ncplot" in an old (August 1997) message I saved.

All the plotting and visualization software that can deal with netCDF
data that I know about are mentioned in

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html

or in the user contributed software catalog at

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/contrib.html

--Russ