Re: How to compile the netcdf in linux with pgf77?

> From: address@hidden
> Date: 20 Jun 1999 13:43:10 -0000
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: How to compile the netcdf in linux with pgf77?

Hi Alen,

>     I want to compile the netcdf3.4 on linux with pgf77 . Could you tell me
> how to do it ?

We've seen this problem before.  The solution can be found in the netCDF,
user-support email archive at the following URL:

    <http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/glimpse/netcdf/3230>

Alternatively, you can try the new netCDF 3.5 test release from

   ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-3.5-alpha.tar.Z

which should work with pgf77 also.

More information is available by providing the search word "pgf77" to
the "netCDF support email archive" search on the netCDF home page, at

   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/

--Russ