Re: 19990618: nmake /f msoft.mak test

Gurdeep,

In the above message, you wrote:

>     I'm having trouble testing the library files. The command listed in
> the WIN32_INSTALL file 'nmake /f msoft.mak' runs nicely and doesn't give
> me any error messages. However, when I test the libraries with the
> 'nmake /f msoft.mak test' i get an error comparing the test.nc and
> test_nc.sav. Is it possible that there is a problem with the test
> program?

It's possible that the test program has a bug in it -- but unlikely.

Our Windows expert is at JavaOne at the moment--but will return
on Monday.  I'll send him a copy of this message.  You should get
a response early next week. I'd help you myself but it would be
grossly inefficient: I know almost nothing about Windows development
environments.

> Any other suggestion for more general information on NetCDF 3.4?
> Websites?

I only know of the main one:

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/index.html

--------