Re: 19990602: Hi... Question......

>To: <address@hidden>
>From: =?ks_c_5601-1987?B?s6+zqriu?= <address@hidden>
>Subject: Hi... Question......

Hi,

> Used NETCDF C++ UNIDATA LIB. Function.... and Header file is Dowload
> form UNIDATA HomePage.
>
> This is used to Program coding. but no complie error, Link error occured !
>
> Error code is LNK2001. unresolved external symbol.........
>
> Why dose program error occur ? and , send programming source and
> Header File.........
>
> So, show me what to do....
>
> my email address is address@hidden or address@hidden
>
> I have been waiting to mail from you.

Sorry, but there's just not enough information in what you sent us to
diagnose the problem.

We would need to know what version of the software you are using, what
platform (operating systems and hardware) you are trying to build
netCDF for, what compiler you are using, and so on.  A list of the
information needed for Unix systems is contained at the end of the
INSTALL file, in the section "REPORTING PROBLEMS".

If you are trying to compile on a non-Unix platform (Windows, for
example), we still need similar information.  Please send it to
address@hidden.  We don't need a copy of the netCDF source
or netCDF header file, since that is already in the source
distribution.

Thanks.