Re: 19990521: Core Dumped on SGI machines?

Rui,

In the above message, you wrote:

>  After running 'configure', 'make' will compile every file in 32 bit
> form. As a result I did not get a 64 bit library. That is something I
> did at first place. And I have repeated it now. Everything seems to be
> right. But it is not 64 bit library.
>
>  I have attached the output of 'make'.
>
>  So even though my system is IRIX64, it can not build 64 bit library? I
> do not think so. CCM3.6 program are all built in 64 bits in the same
> machine.
>
>  Thanks.

Building a 64-bit netCDF library is possible (I've done it).  One only
has to establish a 64-bit environment prior to executing the configure
script.  This is done by setting certain environment variables to
certain values.

Do you know how to set environment variables?

--------