Re: 19990405: netcdf runs on NetBSD!

>Subject: netcdf runs on NetBSD!

Hi Eric,

> I just wanted to let you know that the "netcdf" software runs on
> NetBSD 1.3.x (http://www.netbsd.org), with an easy to install package
> at
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc/devel/netcdf/README.html.
>
> We would appreciate it if you could provide a link to one of the two
> locations presented above.

Thanks for reporting this.  I've added an entry to our "Other Builds
of the netCDF Package" page at

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/other-builds.html

which is referenced from our "Frequently Asked Questions About netCDF"
page at

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/faq.html#platforms

to include the information you provided.  Please let me know if you
see any problems with this or have suggested changes.

--Russ