Re: 19990319: Listing

>To: address@hidden
>From: Lee Elson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Listing

Hi Lee,

> Here is an entry for your "Freely Available Software" category:
>
> We have now released the fourth beta version of our free Java-based
> science visualization and analysis package, WebWinds. ...

Thanks very much for sending this.  I've incorporated your description
of WebWinds as a new entry in the "Software for Manipulating or
Displaying NetCDF Data" document at

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html#WebWinds

and I've also added an entry about WebWinds at the top of the "What's
New with netCDF" page at

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/whatsnew.html

It's great to know someone is finding a use for our Java netCDF
packages.

Please let me know if you want any changes to these summaries.  Once
the software is out of beta, I hope you'll consider announcing it the
the "address@hidden" mailing list.

--Russ