Re: 19980113: T3-D build problem: libsrc/test.nc comparison failure

David,

In the above message, you wrote:

>    I attached the test.nc file. Thanks again for your help.

"test.nc" is a netCDF file and the structure and type of the variables is
correct.  The values of the "float" variable, however, are totally
bogus -- as are the types and values of many attributes.

I don't know what the problem is, though I suspect problems with the
"XDR-equivalent" layer.  The person most able to solve this problem is,
unfortunately, attending the annual AMS conference in Dallas and won't
return until next Monday.  Can you wait until then for resolution?

--------