Re: 19990107: Requesting AIA format interface library

>To: <address@hidden>
>From: "adstar" <address@hidden>
>Subject: Requesting AIA format interface library

Hi Adstar,

> I want to read/write AIA(Analytical Instrument Association) Andi format,
> composed of NetCdf.
> I want to get NetCdf Interface Code, based to Visual C++ 6.0
> Please, let me know how to get it as soon as possible.

The netCDF home page, from which you can get information about netCDF,
is at

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/

If you want to compile netCDF from sources, you will have to get the
source distribution, available from

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-3.4.zip

as well as the "nmake" makefiles for Visual C++, available from

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/netcdf-3.4.makvc5.zip

You might also want to get the README and WIN32_INSTALL files from
that directory, for instructions and notes on installing the
software.

If you just want to install the binary library, get a pre-compiled
version for win32 from

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/netcdf-3.4.win32bin.zip

--Russ