Re: 19981026: netCDF on T3D/E

> So you compiled it on a T3D?

Yes. Sorry I failed to make that clear.
Antero is a T3D.

> (I didn't have any problems on the T3D.)

I'm confused by this sentence. We don't have trouble on
either T3E or T3D. We are working with some folks at NERSC
on a really parallel version for T3E.

> Did you get the same C compile errors I got on fort-control.c above?

Yes. I don't think it is a problem.

I also have a (fatal) problem compiling nf_test with cf77.
We can work on this, but since you are using the interface
tested by fortran/ftest.F, it shouldn't effect you.

I couldn't tell whether it is available on your problematic T3D
system, but using f90 would be probably be preferable to using cf77.
I don't think it is a show stopper if cf77 is all you have.