Re: 19981013: gettting documentation

>To: address@hidden
>From: Tony Fountain <address@hidden>
>Subject: gettting documentation

Hi Tony,

> For several days I have been trying to get the netCDF
> documentation from the page at
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/
> and the transmission stalls after about 5%.  I'm
> wondering if you are having trouble with your
> server, or whether there is just too much traffic.
> Is there any other way that I can get the postscript
> version of the C users' guide?  Perhaps you can
> mail me a copy???

Sorry about the problems you're seeing.

I'm not aware of any problems with our server, but I just tried it to
make sure, and got the whole C and Fortran compressed Postscript
documents fairly quickly.  But I'm CC:ing our network administrator in
case he knows of a problem.

I'd be happy to send you a printed copy of either or both user's
guides.  Just tell me where you want them sent.

--Russ