Re: 19981005: lahey fortran netcdf libraries

>To: address@hidden
>From: ARELLANO Avelino <address@hidden>
>Subject: lahey fortran netcdf libraries

Hi,

> I was just wondering if we do have netcdf libraries built in lahey fortran
> at present. Or is there a way I can build libraries that can be read in
> lahey fortran compiler?

Sorry, but we don't have access to a Lahey Fortran compiler, and we
haven't heard from anyone else who uses this compiler whether any
changes are required to netCDF to build the Fortran interface using it.

You might send this question to the address@hidden mailing
list.  Maybe someone on that list has already succeeded in porting to
the Lahey compiler.

--Russ