Re: netCDF Java - unlimited dim problem (with fix)

> I have one more problem that I haven't been able to track down.  When
> accessing remote variables with getXXX(), everything is okay but, of
> course, very slow for large vars.  I tried using Variable.copyout(org,ext)
> but got the following error from the NetcdfServer (using setLog(System.out))
>
>   ucar.netcdf.RemoteAccessor[12]:
>       ucar.multiarray.MultiArray copyout(int[], int[])]
>   exception: java.rmi.MarshalException:
>       Error marshaling return; nested exception is:
>   java.rmi.StubNotFoundException:
>       Remote object not exported: ucar.multiarray.MultiArrayImpl
>   at ucar.netcdf.RemoteAccessor_Skel.dispatch(RemoteAccessor_Skel.java:87)
>
> I don't know enough about RMI to check this out further.  Can you help?

I'm pretty sure that this means that I have to change the signature
of copyout so that returns MultiArrayImpl rather than  MultiArray. I've
been thinking about doing this for other reasons, and this is the last straw.
The defining point is in multiarray/Accessor.java, but it will have trivial
repercussions wherever there is a definition in an implementing class.

-glenn