Re: 19980603: NT/95 makefile

> Another thing, do you have the nfconfig.inc for Intel Pentium, I know
>there is a nfconfig.in but I have tried constructing the nfconfig.inc
>from it but the nf_test.exe always hang at "nf_get_var1_int"
>
> ** Testing nf_inq_vartype ...
> ** Testing nf_get_var1_text ...
> ** Testing nf_get_var1_int ... NMAKE : fatal error U1058: terminated by
>user
> Stop.
>
> I had to use ^C to stop it

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/netcdf-3.4.makvc5.zip

has the file fortran/nfconfig.inc to be placed in src/fortran directory. In
fact, if you unzip that from your src directory, it has
the various files supposedly needed to compile all of netcdf-3.4 on Wintel.

Following the installation described in WIN32_INSTALL, I dont get any errors in
the various tests.

Let me know if that solves the problem.

Also, Win32 library binaries (both static and DLL) are available at
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/netcdf-3.4.win32bin.zip

John.