Re: 980415: Problems w. O. Heudecker's "cray-patch", correction

>To: address@hidden (John Sheldon)
>cc: address@hidden,
>cc: address@hidden
>From: Olaf Heudecker <address@hidden>
>Subject: Problems w. O. Heudecker's "cray-patch", correction

Olaf,

> thanks for the comments and corrections. I actually encountered the Problem 2
> (see appended mail at the end of this mail) right
> after I submitted the patch. The tests I did before looked alright ...
> I am sorry that I didn't announce the problem in the mailing list but
> since there was no reaction on my posting I assumed it to be
> unimportant for others.

Thanks for the fix.  When I saw your first posting, I added a link to it
from the "Known problems with the netCDF 3.4 distribution" web page
at <http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/known_problems.html>.
I've updated the patch with the new one you provided.

--Russ