Re: NetCDF 3.4 now available

Leigh,

> Are there any samples of Java code available anywhere that you know of
> that show how to use the Java netCDF library?  I am expecrienced in
> using the C++ netCDF interface, and would appreciate any Java code
> examples that anyone could provide.  In particular, I would like to see
> Java code samples for creating netCDF files, reading them, writing to
> them, etc....  Any and all code examples would be greatly appreciated.

I'm putting some examples together on the web page

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/java/examples.html

Right now, there's only one example for creating a new netCDF file.
Please let me know if this is what you had in mind, and if the example
seems to be at the right level for helping new users.

--Russ